SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 8 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas mark 111

Good afternoon once again. I'm here to share my third make using the new Winnie White Christmas products from Polkadoodles.

 So on this make, which is a wooden hanging heart, I've used one of the papers and one of the paper deilice images from the Printed Papercrafting Kit. I fussy cut the image out by hand instead of a die this time just to show you how lovely they cut. I've also used lots of elements from the fabulous new USB. I can't believe how much is on this USB, it took me hours to look at everything, and it's so hard to decide what to use as it's all so lush! So I printed out lots and lots of embellies and sat and cut them all out while I was watching TV. After gluing the backing sheet onto the heart I ran around the edges with a red distress ink and added some faux stitching with a white pen. I then added some bakers twine and spiders web before attaching the image and all the embellies with 3D foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment