SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 2 July 2017

Unicorns!!!!

Good evening all. I'm a day late for this months make for the Oddball Art Facebook Challenge because of a finger injury that stopped me from colouring, although my finger is still painful, it's nowhere near as bad as it was. So here I am and although I haven't done much colouring on this I think it works, what do you think?

I used my Zig Clean Color markers for this. I used 026 Light Pink and 036 Light Blue.
Now this month we have changed how we are doing the challenge, you can actually request this Unicorn image for free! How generous is that. You must promise to use the image and join our challenge though.

So here are the rules:

1. Any image may be used. Of course we would love for you to use an Oddball Art Stamp.

*NEW*
You may request the IMAGE OF THE MONTH "Unicorn 10a/b image" for free and you MUST use it to enter the July challenge. If you take the image and don't create for the July challenge then you won't be allowed to request the free image for the next 3 months.
2. Creations must be NEW, no back linking
3. Limit of 3 entries per person
Challenge will close on July 31 2017.


Prize Format:
1 Random winner will get to choose 3 digis from ODDBALL ART STAMPS
(New Release images not included)
If the winner used one of the techniques from our technique a week posts,
you get to choose 1 extra digi stamp.

So get yourself over to our Facebook page and get joining in. All the other info you need is HERE.

Also I forgot to tell you last time, I have a special code for my crafty friends to get a 10% discount from the Oddball Store. Just use my code which is DTANJIE10

9 comments:

  1. That bit of colouring all that's needed so is perfect. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card the unicorn is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this .. too cute for words xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK this is adorable! Love its pink main!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so super sweet - just adorable! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! Love unicorns xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest unicorn I've ever seen. I simply must have it. :)
    Gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete