SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Christmas

Good morning and a very happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to make something with a Christmas theme. For you as always the theme is anything goes.
So you all know how much I love making tags, and everyone that receives one loves them too, so this is the perfect chance for me to make more in plenty of time for the big day, and here it is.
I've used the ever so cute Gingerbread lady, papers and embellies from the Winnie Winterland collection. Which reminds me, our very own Mrs Doodles is on create and craft again this coming Monday, the 17th July. So be sure to tune in to see more makes from this collection! You will also find lots more Gingerbread folk and loveliness on the Baked With Love collection, if, like me you too love them.
So don't forget to go over to the blog to grab today massive discount code and to check out my teamies makes.



9 comments: