SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

Christmas in July

Good morning everyone, I'm here today with another Christmas make, I'm really getting in front with these, I hope you are too! This time it's for the new challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog.

I've used Winnie Winterland Collection to make this tag. The tag shape is just one that I cut myself, so no die needed to do this. I then cut the paper to small squares and trimmed the top 2 to match the edge. They were then inked and faux stitching added before gluing onto the base tag. I then used a flower from the collection printed in 3 different sizes and layered up with some stamens added. Behind the flower I used some die cuts using the same papers and the foliage die from the Polkadoodles Bird house die set.
Here is a close up of the tag for you.

Now pop over to the blog to get some more Christmas Inspiration from my teamies.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz - Christmas
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Crafting With An Attitude - ATG
Star Stampz - Christmas


6 comments:

  1. lovely tag, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Anjie!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Christmas tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely your patchwork/color block tag is! Very peaceful, and colorful at the same time. Truly beautiful! So glad I got to see your masterpiece showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a GREAT use of this paper - which I have won in the past. I really love your design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice tag. Thanks for joining us at Star Stampz

    ReplyDelete