SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Through the window

Good morning and 
I think you know by now that all our challenges at the Digi Choosday blog for you are anything goes, but the DT are still set a challenge. Well this week the DT were challenge to use red and green and to have a window or door on our makes, and here is my make for this week.


For this make, once again, I have used the fabulous Baked With Love collection.
And to create the window I used the very versatile Door/Window die from Polkadoodles. I just love how this die has the hinges on one side so you can use it as an opening window. But if you don't want the hinge you can easily cut it away.

No don't forget to go over to the blog and check out my teamies makes and grab the discount code for this week to give you a massive discount off of digi downloads.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Anjie! Love those little gingies! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anjie, I love the little gingerbread men.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute with the little gingers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection and a fabulous creation! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cool project! Love this Anjie!

    ReplyDelete