SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2016

Winnie Winterland two

So did you see my post yesterday about the the adorable Winnie being back from Wonderland for a new collection and she is visiting Winterland? You can grab the collection on download HERE, on CD HERE, or in individual items HERE. We are having a little launch party over on our Facebook page over the weekend if you want to come and join us. 


Well I'm back to share another make with you today. Seeing as I'm out with the family today the lovely Scatty Jan will be sharing it on our Facebook page and I have scheduled this post. So here it is.

 For this card I have used one of the new Fitting Room sheets. What are those I hear you shout, well the fabulous mind of Mrs Doodles has done these sheets on the collection to fit perfectly with her new range of dies! How clever is that? On the sheets it tells you which dies will fit perfectly around the images, and in this case it is the Ribbon Gift Frame. I've kept this card quite simple to show of the frame of the die. So I've just used two sheets of paper, a flower layered up and a big bow.

I'll see you tomorrow with another make!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Anjie, such a fabulous design and gorgeous image - you have made some wonderful samples with this collection.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete