SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 14 October 2016

Autumn Colours

Good morning all. I'm here today with my make for the Polkadoodles blog. The challenge we have this time is to use Autumn colours, and here is my make.
 I have used the frabjous Winnie In Wonderland Collection CD to make  this. You can also get this in a download format HERE, and in smaller separate items HERE.
I have used Tweedledee image twice here. I put one onto my page and then added a second and flipped it so you then have Tweedledum as well. I coloured them with my Graph'It Markers. I used 2 papers that I distressed and inked the edges of. I then printed and fussy cut lots of embellies and inked all the edges red before mounting on 3D foam and sticking in place.

12 comments:

  1. So cute Anjie I love these characters, hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous, love all the embellies
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Another stunning creation. What an amazing image and so wonderfully coloured. Your design is perfect. Stunning work and beautifully displayed photos on your blog too. Nice work. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious, beautifully coloured, love the way you've coloured their hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely colours, adore this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!
    Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge again and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great card, this perfectly suits the challenge thank you for taking part DT https://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete