SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2016

2 or more images

Good Morning and Happy Choosday everyone, and that of course means that yet again it is
as well. Are the weeks going faster as we approach the back end of the year? Or is it just because I'm getting older?
After you're done here don't forget to go over to the Digi Choosday blog to grab the code and of course check out my talented teamies makes.
This week the team were challenged to use two or more images and here is my make.
 I have used 5 images from the fabulous new Festive Christmas collection. So you can see the 2 gingerbread people, the poinsettia, the foliage and the gingerbread house. I made this by cutting a bauble shape out of a piece of chipboard. (I used the back of a paper pad for this) I glued a piece of paper from the collection to both sides of it and distressed the front side with a file and then put some modelling paste around the edges. I then rolled up some spider web and glued it diagonally across the back. Then I laid some bakers twine across that in a loop. I then fussy cut all the images leaving a white border around them to make then stand out a bit more. I added some sparkly snow to the flowers and foliage, and to the roof of the gingerbread house. I then put 3D foam on the back of everything and arranged on the bauble and then stuck them all in place once I was happy with the arrangement. I used a piece of string to hand the bauble with as I thought it went with the theme. I am going to me making lots of these as I love them so much. I may even give some as gifts to some lucky people! Here is a close up of the layers.
Righto, that's it from me for today. But don't forget to pop over to the blog for the massive discount code for today and of course to check out my teamies makes.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - ATG
Craft-Dee-Bowz - ATG with a handmade bow
Crafting From The Heart - ATG
Craft Your Passion - ATG

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous make, totally agree this year is going by in a flash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Anjie! Love those little gingerbread peeps! It will be New Year's eve before you know it!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh just yummy lol fab make Anjie hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous! ❤️. Haven't celebrated Halloween, but will be celebrating Christmas before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely make with lots of lovely layers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Love all the layers and the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, loving the dimension and such cute characters. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable!! Love the layers and the gingerbread men are so cute. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is so sweet! The gingerbread men are so cute, and I love all of the layers and details. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous, Anjie! I love those gingies! They are one of my fav's in that collection xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete