SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Other makes

Hi everyone, I've just popped on to share some of the other makes I've done lately and not got around to sharing for some reason. So it is very photo heavy. These are all Polkadoodles products and I will add the links for the various products under the photos. Please forgive me if I have shared any of these photos before.











These were made using the Tropical Underworld stamp set.







 These are using the Magic Garden collection.





These were made using the Daisy Days and Summertime stamp sets.

3 comments:

  1. Goodness!! A Gallery of Gorgeousness, Anjie! Wowzers!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness.... how many?? you have been a busy little bee lately LOL... they are ALL fantastic darl :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anjie these are absolutely beautiful creations and a wonderful display of your awesome creative talent. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete