SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Eeeekkk! Beach collection alert!

So have you seen we have a fabulous new launch over at Polkadoodles today? Well if not it is a brand new Winnie collection called Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles, and you can grab it HERE.

I can't tell you how excited I was when shown this collection, I've got a slight addiction to everything beach related at the moment so I can see this being used quite a lot! I have been buying lots and lots of beach stuff for a home decor project I am working on at home. So this collection is bound to feature in that somewhere. Picknix need not worry, I will not be removing all my home decor I have done using that, this is for a different room!
So if you fancy this collection we have a discount code for you which will give you 10% off, and it is.... well, you'll just have to go look at our posts on Facebook for that, try HERE, so go grab yours now!

So onto my first make using this collection. I have used the lighthouse image, which I have coloured with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours, and 3 of the background papers. I have added some twine and some buttons from my stash and here you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment