SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Animals

Good morning and Happy Choosday again everyone.
If you read my blog on Friday you will know that I am currently in New Zealand for four weeks visiting my cousin for her 50th Birthday. I'm having to leave poor hubby at home looking after our fur babies as he's not been allowed that long off of work :( 
Anyway onto todays post.
This week over at the Digi Choosday blog our new challenge is all about the animals which fits in perfectly with the recent release of Sticks and Stones and here is my make.
I have coloured them image with my pens and simply matted and layered some of the papers and added faux stitching around the edges. I then added a few embellies and thought it looked good as it was so I decided to leave it at that. Quite CAS for me for a change lately.

Now don't forget to go over to the blog and grab this weeks

code before it expires. And don't forget to check out the makes from my fabulous teamies too, they really, really rock!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Anjie this is fantastic he looks great.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anjie this is fantastic he looks great.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layers and colouring, Anjie! Hope you’re enjoying your time away! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute, fab coluring, just love the Dino :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you#'re having a lovely time away:-) Such a sweet card, your colouring is brilliant and your layers are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Zealand? You are so lucky! It's on my bucket list. You card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this hope your having a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!!! Love the paper layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable creation Anjie, I love that image, so cute! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete