SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Saturday 23 January 2016

Mini Shutter 4

Good morning again. As promised I'm here to share my last Tattered Lace design team make with you using the fab new Mini Shutter Die.

To make this one I cut out the card blank from Kraft card and the first layer of mats from some Gorjuss paper using the fabulous dies. I used some diestress ink around the edges of the card and paper. I added one of the embellies from the die set to the centre panel. I then added some Gorjuss decoupage and message panel and heart. Finally I made a bow using the Bow Maker and some Gorjuss ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card Anjie. Love the design and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Anjie. Love the design and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete