SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Embellish it!

Good morning and Happy Choosday all. Yep, it's that time of week again so don't forget to pop over the Dig Choosday blog to grab your discount code for today! Our challenge we have set this week it to embellish your make. Of course as always you can make whatever you want from a card to home decor and anything in between.
I decided to use this image that I have had coloured up for a while, it is the Gymnast or ribbon twirling girl. She is also available as part of the Work and Play 11 collection which you can get as a digi download or CD. I coloured her with my Prisma pencils when I had just got them for practice. The papers are also from the same collection as are the flowers and the borders.

Now don't forget to go check out all my teamies makes and grab your discount code from the blog.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:



12 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous, Anjie! Love those pretty pinks and that border looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anjie, love the border xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Anjie nearly did the same one. Great card and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anjie, this is absolutely wonderful, I love how you did the leotard border, so clever!! Wonderful work on the image as well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful. I adore that Digi image. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those borders, great make as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Love it! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card- using the dircut to frame your whole card is brilliant! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one of my fave images.xx

    ReplyDelete