SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Things with Wings

Good morning all. It's time for some mid challenge inspiration at the Polkadoodles challenge blog. The challenge that started last week is "Things With Wings" and here is my make:
I have used the Sugarplum Daisy CD to create this card. I chose a background and then placed a house, a tree and a butterfly over it. I then printed all the elements out a few times and fussy cut them to create some decoupage.
I love this CD as it's crammed full of lusciousness which is often forgotten about.

6 comments:

  1. You've created such a pretty scene Anjie. Just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anjie this is adorable - another cd I need xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Anjie! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and loving all those layers. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this the whole scene is awesome and stunning layers x

    ReplyDelete