SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 23 April 2015

Tattered Lace

I want to share with you today a card I made for the Tattered Lace Dies Blog



To create the card blank I used the largest of the Tattered Lace Essentials Oval dies. I then used the next size down in the Ovals dies to cut a piece of white card. I embossed that piece of card with the Tattered Lace Script embossing folder. I used a distress ink to lightly ink the edges. I used the Spinning Flower die to cut two flowers out, I also inked these with the distress ink. I glued one flower on top of the other and used the Chrystal Glitter on the centre flower and glued to the centre of the card. Finally I used the bow maker to make a double bow using some Embellishment Attic gold organza ribbon and glued this to the bottom of the card.

Pop over to the blog HERE to see more beautiful creations from the rest of the team.


No comments:

Post a Comment