SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 January 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I'm here today with the start of a new challenge over at the Premium Craft Brands Challenge blog. The challenge which starts today is Happy Birthday and here is my make.
I used the Postcard stamp set to creaet this card. I've stamped some things onto white card and some on the polka dot paper. I've given the edges of everything a distressed effect using a distressing tool and the Orange Extra Dark Pan Pastel. I used some of the stamps on the paper as well to make a different background.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Birthday card. Love the way you've stamped on to patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anjie. ..love the polka dot paper...works beautifully with the stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete