SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

Organised for Christmas

Good morning everyone. It's time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog, and this week the challenge is "Get organised for Christmas" with the added challenge for the DT to make a shaped card.
So here is my make.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Shape art 4 to create the card shape and the matting and layering. The image, papers, sentiment and parcels are all from the Angelberry Christmas CD. The bells and spruce die cuts are from Tattered Lace. I have used the Dusty Concord distress ink around the edges of everything.

12 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous image,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Anji Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs Sus xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Anjie I love the image the shape and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the shape and all the elements you have included. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a pretty card, i love the image and all your pretty embellishments!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the shape and love your layout too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Anjie, love the card shape and the angel is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your very girly, yet very Christmassy card Anjie. I must dust off my shape art stencils a little more as your card shape is brilliant. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and cute I love this card. Have a great weekend and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Angelberry and I adore this card. The shape is fab x

    ReplyDelete