SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 6 July 2014

Roses are a girls best friend

It's time for some mid challenge inspiration over at Premium Crafts Brands Challenge blog for the Roses are a Girls Best Friend challenge. For my make I have altered a photo mount.

I started by painting the mount with white gesso. I then mixed some Turquoise Pan Pastel with some Maimeri Light Modeling Paste to give the light blue background. I then placed the Butterfly Mask/stencil over the mount and went over it with a Versamark Inkpad to make it tacky. Then I went over the stencil with the Ultramarine Blue Pan Pastel. Then I used the Black Pan Pastel around the aperture and the edges of the mount to make it pop. Finally I made some rolled roses and coloured some stamped butterflies with the same Pans as before.






5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anjie,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Anjie, love those colours
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful i love butterflies never tried pan pastels they look like fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning love butterflies havent tried pan pastels they look like fun xxx

    ReplyDelete