SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Premium Craft Brands challenge

I hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm here today with my DT make for the Premium Craft Brands challenge blog. The challenge theme is Florals.
Here is my make
For the background I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Mask/Stencil Art A5 - Flower Swirl. I went around the stencil with a black pen to make the design pop more. I then used the Magenta Extra Dark Pan Pastel through the mask just around the edges. I then use the Magenta Pan Pastel and went a little further in the stencil. Finally for the middle of the stencil I used the Orange - Pan Pastel. I took the mask away and went around the edges with the Black Pan Pastel. I then painted over the background with Maimeri Glassy Gel.
I covered some die cut flowers with the same Pan Pastels and then painted over them with Maimeri Iridescent Paste for added sheen. Finally I stamped the frame and message from the Premium Art Brands Roses stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous, funky colours... that Glassy Gel sounds very cool - must check that out. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete