SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Exciting news

Good evening everyone, I have some very exciting news to share with you tonight. I have been asked to be part of the new Tattered Lace Challenge blog DT! I'm sure you know by now how much I love these dies from how much I already use them. To check out the new blog click HERE.
And now for some more exciting news, I have been given a full set of Lavish Bloom dies to give away to one lucky follower of my blog and also of the Tattered Lace Challenge blog. So click on those follow links and leave me a comment below. Good luck everyone!
Here a few cards I have made lately using the Tatty Twinkle stamps and Tattered Lace dies.




And one more thing, keep an eye on the TV listings for Create and Craft for something very exciting coming soon.
Good luck everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Great cards as usual...love the tattered lace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing as usual. You are one very talented lady. Ive been walking round with blinkers on trying to avoid these dies because I knew I would NEED them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anjie - so much deserved! Fabulous creations as always, hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anjie well deserved and they are lucky to have you, these are all totally fabulous!!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete