SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 March 2014

Premium Craft Brands Challenge

Hello again everyone, 'tis I again with another post and some news for you. I have been asked to join the fabulously talented Premium Craft Brands team! How lucky am I that I now have an excuse to play more with Pan Pastels and Gesso and other mediums and basically get messy!
Anyhoo, here is my first project for them. You saw it yesterday but today I am telling you which products from PAB I used
I used White Gesso through the Dutch Doobadoo Mask, let it dry them rubbed over the top with a Versamark ink pad and then used the Rich Gold Pan Pastel over the top to pick up the honeycomb texture. I then stamped out some flowers from the Studio 12 Vintage Scruffy Flowers A5 stamp set and again used the Versamark and Pan Pastel over them. I also stamped some of the leaves from the stamp set and then used the 640.3 permanent Green Shade - Pan Pastel over them.
Here are all the PCB products:

3 comments:

  1. Woohooo Anjie, welcome to the team!
    Your card is so beautiful. love the colours.
    Big hugs
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there amazin teamie, welcome to the team Your card is fabulous love the littel bunny and the colours you have been using. Thanksss for sharing hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anjie! I take we won't be seeing you for a while?? :D Cute card and I do love that bunny! x

    ReplyDelete