SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Birthday pressie

Today is a sad day for me as it is one year since my best friend from school was taken from us too soon :'( So with this in mind I planned to make my mums birthday present today to keep me occupied, and I am really pleased with how it has turned out. Here it is:
The paper and embellishments are from both of the Picknix CD's from Polka Doodles. I've run a Versamark Inkpad around the edges of the name, the heart and the frame and then gone over it with the Bronze - Metallic Pan Pastel to give an aged effect. I've also added some lace and lots of buttons from my stash. I tend to be quite frugal where buttons are concerned but thought my adorable little Great Nephew and my Mum were worth using them for!  The frame was a cheap cardboard one I got at a craft show earlier in the year. I bought 4 of these and now wish I'd bought loads more! lol

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is beautiful Anjie, love it and so will your mum. Big hugs my lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Anjie I am sure you Mum will absolutely love it, I like all the buttons, sending a hug.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful. Sending you a BIG hug. liz xx

    ReplyDelete