SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

Studio 12 altered clip board

Hello everyone, I'm back with another Studio 12 make today.

I'm just loving this new range of stamps which you can find here, and this is my latest make with them.

I've had this clip board for years and it was just shoved in the back of a cupboard, unused and unloved. Now it is on my desk and in use! I painted a base coat of Maimeri White Gesso , then added some distress ink around the edges. I then got to work with the stamps, some I have stamped straight onto the board, others I stamped onto card, cut them out and stuck them on. I have used the Art Girl, Chimney House, Distressed Zig & Zag and the Shabby Owl Blossom  stamp sets. They are all coloured with the same distress ink pad I used to distress the edges of the board. I used some gilding flakes on the flower heads, added some lace, some bakers twine, some florists mesh and a ribbon to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo I like this....... I need to go out and get a clipboard now!!

    ReplyDelete