SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Polka Doodles Challenge week 38

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is Candy Colours.
After looking through the fabby Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection for ages I finally decided on the images to use and came up with this card
I've made a little scene with 4 of the images and added some die cuts. I've slightly coloured the die cuts with some blue distress ink. I used a pre-coloured image this week to show that you don't have to be a colourer to use these CD's as Nikky Hall always gives you pre-coloured digis as well as black and white ones.

6 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet ! I love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anjie - this is so pretty! Love the little scene and choice of papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Anjie and love the layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Anjie!!! I love the pre-coloured images, that's all I ever seem to use cos it gives me more time to create!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Anjie, that little scene is gorgeous. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These houses are fab for a lot of things aren't they? Love it. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete