SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

Great news, MCS cards and baby frames

I hope you are all having a great bank holiday weekend whatever you are doing. It's a typical bank holiday Monday here, it's really cold and the rain is bucketing down! Oh well, it's nice and cosy here in my craft room.

My great news is that I am now a stamping sample maker for My Craft Studio! I was on the sample team when they were on C&C but on their move to QVC they didn't think they would need as many sample makers so the team was cut to 3.  But now they are doing a bigger stamp range they needed another member so asked me back! To say I am chuffed is a bit of an under statement!
These are the samples I made that were on QVC last Wednesday.







Now onto the frames I've made to go in my friends shop.

The papers are from Stampin Up. I've used an old Sizzix die to cut the letters out and the ribbons and buttons are from my stash. I think I might make some matching cards for them as I'm quite pleased with how they have turned out.
I've got lots more stuff to make for the shop so will probably be posting quite a bit this week, so come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment