SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Another button bouquet

Hello again, I didn't expect to be back this soon but I have finished my next button bouquet so thought I'd share it with you.



I just love the colours on this one, it's so summery. And with the sun making a rare appearance I thought I'd take the pics outside to show the colours off in natural daylight.

I'm having a little craft sale here some time at the end of the month to try to raise some money for Cancer Research UK (as I can't do the race for life) so I'm hoping that these sell for a good price so I can try to raise as much money as possible. I've seen them sell online from anything from £50 to £280. I know if I were getting married I'd love one of these and would be more than happy to pay good money for one, so fingers crossed they go for around the £100 mark.
See you soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment