SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Another post using Stampin Up products

This time I've done a set of cards using the Motorcycle stamp.
The image on this card is stamped using the Stampin Up crumb cake ink pad, the paper is from a My Craft Studio CD and the sentiment is from Stampin Up's oval all stamp set.

The image is again stamped with crumb cake. And the paper and buttons are from my stash.
Again, this image is stamped with crumb cake. I've got the row of bikes by masking the image and overstamping and I'm quite pleased with the result!
This time the image is stamped with basic black and again I have masked it, but this time I have cut the image into 3 pieces which is popular with wall art at the moment so I thought I'd try it on a card!



1 comment: