SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Sheila, and it is her last challenge as she has stepped down from all her design teams to concentrate on living a little more.

Sheila set the challenge for this week before she left and this is what she said:

I love going to the cinema with my grandsons.. gives me the perfect excuse for seeing all the latest kids Disney/Cartoon movies so with this in mind my theme for the challenge this weeks is....

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES!!

So find your favourite Charmed Crafts download and turn it into a movie/movie character or relate it to a movie/character.

So here is my card:

The image is from the Once Upon A Time collection which is available at Charmed cards and crafts and is coloured with ProMarkers

The papers are basice grey and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, just fab! I love the way you have arranged the ribbon "belt-style", very effective,
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great and I love the red belt, a fab detail.
    This image is so beautiful and you have choosen great papers to go with it.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anjie thats so pretty and the photography is spot on! I really love the display.

    ReplyDelete