SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Karen and here is what she says:
Have you tried making the very popular, and dead easy, Easel cards yet? My challenge this week is to make one so here's your chance to have a go. There are instructions on how to make an Easel Card on the Charmed site. Theme, colours - anything goes, as long as it has one of the Charmed downloads on there somewhere.

And here is my card
The image was a freebie from last weeks challenge. Isn't she just adorable, I can see her being used quite a lot! She is coloured with ProMarkers, the papers are from a collection I got at Costco last year. And the flowers are from my stash.
I've used a Tim Holtz Wild Honey distress ink pad (which I won from Charmed cards and crafts ) to distress the outside of the image and the lacy border.

4 comments:

  1. Oh you've done a fabby job here Anjie!! Great combination of colours, everything work well together. Great work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card, i love easel cards, they look difficult BUT after your first one it is simple, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh yesss! I love it !!! Cor I know I've said it many times before but you just get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this card is fantastic. I just love the colors, they are so beautiful together. This image is so well colored in. And the layout is fab.
    Thanks for playing with us over at DW this week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete