SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 14 January 2010

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Nicole and here's what she has said:

Hello Happy Sunday! Nicole here hosting this week's challenge.I have an easy challenge this week; a sketch. I hope you have as much fun playing with it as I did making it! Just add a charmed download and you can play along with us this week.

So, here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

The image I've used is one of my faves, it's George from the Rock 'n Roll collection available at Charmed cards and crafts
The image is coloured with ProMarkers and the papers are Basic Grey.
The card is for my Bro-in-law who is 60 today. Happy Birthday Ian.
He is a scouse and a massive Beatles fan so this image was just perfect for him. I have a great affection for George and find him really useful for mens cards.

9 comments:

  1. wow another fabulous george card
    love the image
    katex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, makes me want to make a Dottie card, you've given me inspiration, if you check out my blog you might see someone you like/love/adore!!
    Linda xx

    elviescraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable card....love the image you chose and you colored it in great and those papers compliment the image perfectly--LOVE those easel cards!
    Thanks for playing along with us DW this week and doing such a great job with my sketch!
    {{hugs}}
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. "fab" mans card ~ perfect for a beatles fan!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely easel card there! FAB!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a great take on the sketch. I so like this George image,and the paper and colors are so great.
    Thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh it's fabulous! I love how you have carried the music to the bottom part of the card. Smashing work!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwwwwwwww Thant's fab! I love the matching envelope, this card literally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur cards; please explain me how u make ur cards standing up tht way?

    plz visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete