SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 3 December 2009

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is Boy oh Boy.
This is what Louise said
"With the recent launch of our new download collection Boy Oh Boy I thought a boy card had to be in order for this week's challenge.You don't have to use one of the new images though any suitable Charmed download will do."

So here is my card:

The image I've used is from the new Boy Oh Boy collection available at Charmed cards and crafts The image is coloured with my Tesco watercolour pencils and simply matted and layered onto black and silver card.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning. I love this card, and it is great with the black and it give such a elegant touch to the card.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, any little boy would be dead chuffed to receive this. Love your colouring of the boy - great shading and contrasts.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love how you've coloured this, I like the charcoaly effect. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete