SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 June 2009

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is to make a fathers day card.
I've made this one for my nieces to give to their dad as I don't have a daddy anymore :(

I've used an image from the Mikey collection available at Charmed cards and crafts
The image is coloured with ProMarkers and the papers are some I got free with a magazine. I made the sentiment in Word

The photos don't do the colours of this card justice. The green is a very bright lime green. It reminds me of the chocolate lime sweeties, lol

5 comments:

  1. Ohh love the colours on this on Anjie, great card.
    Thanks for joining us this week on DW.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow another fabulous card love the image katex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great colour combo. Thank you for playing along at Dottie's World.

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anjie I love this to bits! I like how you've used unusual colours for Mikey's suit to match the paper, it works so well and gives a real funky feel. Thanks for playing chuck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this card and the colors you used on Mikeys dress is great, it makes him so stylish...
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge

    ReplyDelete